Friday 23 September 2011

Gratuitous Pony Post: Twilight Sparkle

Twice the Twilight, twice the Sparkle!

Here is my newest pony purchase, Fashion Style Twilight Sparkle, with her mini-me, regular Playful Ponies size Twi.


Twilight came packaged with a pink and gold fur trimmed cape, yellow and pink shoes and matching tiara, blue braclet/ring, four hair clips and a comb. Personally I think she displays better in the nuddy, though.

Twilight Sparkle looks like a star in her shimmery cape!(When she's wearing it, of course)

I do like the chunky size of the Fasion Style ponies compared to the teeny little ordinary ones, the hair especially is thick and lovely to play with. They're also closer to the size of G1 ponies, though the proportions are completely different. But the are sadly rather expensive, TRU sells Fashion Style ponies at £12.99 *gasp*, I doubt I'll get another until they go on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment